BACHELOR OF LAW [LL.B.]
1. Timeline for 2020 Admission
|Application Procedure||Intake Semester: March 31||Intake Semester: August 11||Intake Semester: November 05|
|Application Open||January 20, 2020||May 1, 2020||September 1, 2020|
|Application Close||February 29, 2020||August 17, 2020||October 07, 2020|
|Application Screening and Testing||Early March 2020||Mid of August 2020||Mid-October 2020|
|Admission Decision||Mid of March 2020||Mid of August 2020||End October 2020|
|Enrollment and Semester Starts||March 31, 2020||August 27, 2020||November 05, 2020|
2. Required Documents and Process
Students seeking for admission to a bachelor’s degree program at the Faculty of Law and Public Affairs must hold a lycée baccalaureate, high school diploma or an equivalent diploma from an accredited institution.
To apply for a bachelor’s program, applicants must submit all the required documents below to Faculty of Law and Public Affairs:
- Completed PUC’s registration form (available at Faculty of Law and Public Affairs);
- Two photos (4 x 6);
- A copy of lycée baccalaureate or high school diploma, or associate degree certified by the accredited institution;
- A copy of a national identification card, passport or birth certificate;
- A passing score on PUC English Placement Test (PEPT)*
- A receipt showing the payment for the registration fee of USD $2.50
* PEPT will be arranged before enrolling into a bachelor’s program. PEPT test can be waived on one of the following conditions:
- PUC English Diplomas: within 2 years from the date of receiving the diploma (for IEAP, GESL and EHSS), students can enter a bachelor’s program directly through the Enrollment Office.
- PSIS High School Certificates: within 2 years from the date of receiving a high school diploma (with a transcript as evidence):
- If the students have studied for 4 years or more at Paññāsāstra International School (PSIS), starting from grade 7, 8 or 9, they can enter a bachelor’s program directly by filling in the registration form at the Testing Center.
- If the students have studied for 3 years at Paññāsāstra International School (PSIS), starting from grade 10, they have to take a writing test and/or an interview at the Testing Center. If they have good writing and/or speaking skills, they can enter a bachelor’s program directly by filling in the registration form at the Testing Center.
- However, for the students who have studied for 2 years or less at Paññāsāstra International School (PSIS), starting from grade 11 or 12, they cannot get a test waiver. They will have to take PEPT test at the Testing Center
- Standardized Tests (TOEFL, IELTS & TOEIC): within 2 years from the date of receiving the test score, students with the following scores can enter a bachelor’s program directly by filling in the registration form at Testing Center: TOEFL paper-based 500, or TOEFL computer-based 170, or TOEFL internet-based 60, or IELTS 5.5, or TOEIC 620 (TOEIC bridge is NOT accepted)